19 Aug How Do I Recover My Yahoo Account?
You can only recover Yahoo Account on your own if you will having access to your recovery email id and phone number. If in case you are not having access to recovery email id or phone number then you can also take the help of Yahoo Support as they will help you in recovering your Yahoo Account. You haven’t log in your Yahoo email account over 12 months then it might be possible that your account has been deleted by Yahoo’s Server. If you have a question that How Do I Recover My Yahoo Account? then just simply follow the steps provided in the blog. The steps provided in this blog will help you in recovering your Yahoo email account.
Steps For Recovering Yahoo Account
- Open the web browser and type Yahoo login in the search box and then after that press the enter button from the keyboard.
- Then after that tap on the Yahoo Login link.
- Thereafter the Yahoo login page will open.
- From the Yahoo login page click on the Difficulty signing in? link.
- Thereafter another page will open in that mention your email id or password.
- Then after that tap on the Continue button.
- On clicking the continue button the confirmation page will display.
- Read the information given on the confirmation page and then tap on the Yes send me a verification code button.
- Thereafter verification code will be sent by the Yahoo on your recovery mail id or phone number.
- Then after that, you need to enter the verification code on the verification page.
- After entering the verification code just tap on the Continue button.
- Thereafter Yahoo Account successfully get recovered page will open. From there just tap on the create a new password link.
- On clicking the link another page will open there you have to enter your new password and then re-enter the same new password.
- After that just tap on the Continue button. This will result in recovering your old Yahoo Account.