23 Jul How To Update Internet Explorer?
Internet Explorer is the graphical web browser and it was developed by Microsoft. If you don’t know How To Update Internet Explorer then just follow the steps described below. Even after following the steps if you are unable to Update Internet Explorer then call at our Internet Explorer Support Number at any time as we are 24/7 customer service provider. Our technical service will surely assist you and will also try to resolve your problem as soon as possible.
Steps For Updating Internet Explorer
- First, open your computer and then from your desktop window click on the window tab.
- Thereafter one drop up will appear on your desktop screen from there click on the Control Panel option.
- Then click on the Security and Setting option.
- Thereafter, the Security and Setting page will open from there search window update. In the window update tab, there will the link of “check for update” click over that.
- After that next page will open from there click on the check update option.
- On clicking the option checking for updates will start.
- After searching the update window update page will open in that number of total updates, the number of important updates will be mentioned.
- From the window update page tap over the important updates link.
- Thereafter “updates available link” page will open from there by name search for the Internet Explorer updates.
- Select the updates which are belonging to Internet Explorer and then link on the ok button.
- After that, another page will open from there click on the Install update option.
- After the completion of the installation process, another window will open in that there will the option if Restart now, click over that.
- On clicking the restart option your desktop will get Restart and after that, you will able to use the Updated version of Internet Explorer.