26 Jun Responding To Criticism on Social Media with Facebook Phone Number
Responding To Criticism on Social Media with Facebook Phone Number – Facebook is the giant social networking site and it is very popular in every age group. On one side it is widely used for amusement and on the other side, people use it to vent on their criticism through FB posts. To deal with criticism is also an art that we learn over a passage of time. You can learn about why people criticize FB, what the different reasons accountable for it is and how to respond it effectively. You can know about it through Facebook Customer Service.
Reasons for People Being Critical Over Social Networking Sites
- They feel an urge to vent all their unhappiness and disappointments and feel free from all their suffocations.
- Sometimes people give voice totheir disappointments on particular social failures such as marriage failure.
- People use social networking sites as a way to reveal their jealousy against those people who are more successful and have more fame than they have.
- People criticize others to overthrow their low self-esteem by way of showing himself superior to others.
- To show that their values of life have been destroyed by others.
Tips To Tackle Criticism on Social Media
- Whenever you see any negative or abusive post involving harsh criticism you must have a strong intent to delete it at once
- We should not retort back and hurt others dignity otherwise we should elevate our self-esteem by responding in an extreme dignified way
- Accept your responsibility in the areas you consider yourself wrong. It will give you a release from your negative emotions
- Spread positivity among people by saying thanks for their negative post and trust the fact that it will be a new beginning of a healthy relationship with them.
These are some points which can take you out from feeling blue. Do you want to know more? Contact Facebook Help.