06 Aug Where to Find WPS Pin On HP Printer?
For installing HP Printer drive on the computer you will need to provide WPS Pin. So you might be having a question that from Where to Find WPS Pin On HP Printer? your question’s answer is given in this blog just follow the steps given below and get to know your WPS Pin. If in case you are not able to do so then simply contact at HP Printer Customer Care Service Number. You can avail of our service whenever you feel free as we are 24/7 available to help you.
Steps For Finding WPS Pin On HP Printer
- At first, open your printer and then open the HP Printer Control Panel.
- After that press the wireless button then tap on the setting button.
- Thereafter press the wireless Protected setup option and then just follow the on-screen instructions.
- Now you will need your WPS Pin for that just simply click over that it and later it will display your PIN.
- After that, you need to access configuration utility or software for the wireless router.
- On completion of configuration, install the network printer driver by visiting the HP Printer folder. After that select, All program option then tap on Printer Setup & Software. Thereafter select Connect a new printer option.
By following these steps you can find WPS Pin and can set your HP Printer. If after setting up your printer you are confronting any problem then avail our HP Printer Customer Support Service. Our customer support team will surely assist you in solving your problem faster. For contacting us you can call or message at our customer service number. We are 24/7 reachable but if in case you are unable to reach us then you can also drop a message or email by visiting our Contact Us page. After receiving your query we will connect with you soon.